Friday, May 05, 2006

Salamone: Timeshare Reseller Offer Too Good To Be True

Question My husband and I own a timeshare. We rarely use it, so we decided to sell it. An advertisement we got in the mail claimed they would help us sell the timeshare. My husband contacted them and was told it would cost $500. You guessed it; we went ahead with it.

I've since read this is a big mistake. My husband tried to call but they do not return our calls. Can we contact our credit card company and cancel this? Is there any recourse? Thanks.

Answer Maybe. If this is a recent transaction, then you should fire off a letter to the credit card company. Explain what has happened and request a credit. Did you have a contract with this reseller? Did you try contacting the reseller by letter?

This is the timeshare information that will help you get a refund for your timeshare listing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home